Access Keys:

Commons Registration - Amending the Registers

Skip main menu

It is possible in certain circumstances to amend the Registers of Common Land and Town or Village Greens.

Applications can be submitted to the Registration Authority on the appropriate statutory form, available from legal stationers.

  • Form CR16 - Application for a note to be made in a register. Any note made in the register pursuant to this application would have no legal effect and would be for information only.
  • Form CR19 - Application for the amendment of a register in relation to a right of common.
  • Form CR29 - Application for Registration of Land which became Common Land after 2nd January 1970.
  • Form 44 - Application for Registration of land as new Town or Village Green under Section 15 of the Commons Act 2006.
  • Form CR31 - Application for Registration of a Right of Common over land where both the Right and the Land became registerable after 2nd January 1970.