Cumbria Information Advice and Support Service - Education health and care plans

Education, Health and Care Plans

If you would like help and support to request an assessment or help during the assessment process or annual review, please contact one of our Co-ordinators.

Cumbria SEND IAS Service have put together a factsheet on what to do if you have a concern, complaint or disagreement with an organisation or provider of services for your child.  There are various options detailed here for parents to follow with the aim of resolving their concerns:

Concerns, Complaints and Disputes 2017 Factsheet

A Family Guide to Personalisation, Personal Budgets and EHCP Process Factsheet

How to share your views for your annual review