Complaints - What if the issue is still not resolved?

If you are still not happy with the decision about your complaint, or you feel we have not answered within a reasonable timescale, you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman.

The Local Government Ombudsman

PO Box 4771



T: 0300 061 0614

LGO complaint form

You need to make your complaint within 12 months of when you first knew about the matter.