Foreign Divorces

Should either party have been divorced outside the United Kingdom their divorce paperwork would need to be checked.

Depending on which Country they have been divorced in this can be checked locally or would need to be referred to General Register Office, either would incur a fee.

Please contact for details.


For further information please see the document below:-

Foreign Divorce Document (PDF 90kb)